- Scotland’s Highlands and Islands Enterprise Board have chosen Flook‘s “Natterjack” for their new promotional video.
- Lail Arad‘s “When We Grow Up” features in The League, the American sitcom on the FX Network. Big Ups to FineGold Music
- Chris Eaton and Abby Scott have composed The Repose Suite soundtrack for the latest product from the luxury skin care brand, Temple Spa.
- Gaz Brookfield and Billy Shinbone‘s “Mud & Rainbows” is perfect for the new G-Paws promo
- … not forgetting Bobby Long‘s songs in See Seven States From Rock City Winner of Best Original Music at the Atlanta Independent Film Festival.
In the Spring of 2014, a spate of highly publicized mass shootings across the USA captured national attention. During this same time period thousands of others lost their lives to gunfire. ‘Requiem for the Dead – American Spring 2014‘ is a feature-length documentary about those who were fatally shot down while going about their everyday lives. Eric Bibb‘s “Wayfaring Stranger” from his album ‘Booker’s Guitar’ closes the film.